Effective today, all of our “Beta” upgrades are now live, and the old versions have been removed from the website.
List of Changes
- Forecast moved to Execution Tools
- The new forecast has many changes, and those will be identified in a separate post.
- Any bookmarks that referenced the old forecasts will fail; contact Bill or Garrett to have those remade.
- APT – new software, this model is now run out of a C++ platform which provides for more complexity and faster run times. We are in the process of moving the ap to the Linux web server to further enhance the speed.
- Sensitivity Tests
- The new forecast model is much faster; we can now conduct an accurate dispatch for each of our tests.
- The model performs 20 tests
- 10 Temperature (-20, -15….+15, +20 degrees)
- 10 Net Demand (-5000 MW, -4000 MW….+4000 MW, +5000 MW)
Contact us if you need help finding a report, setting up bookmarks/dashboards, or just want some quick training.